Welcome to our new website, tenant!
Alongside a new and modern design, the website will create a more interactive and informative online platform for you, the tenant, to benefit from.
By July 2017, you will have the ability to register for an account with our new Tenant Portal. The aim of the portal is to make managing your home and your relationship with the Trust much easier. Through the Tenant Portal, you will be able to:
- Register for a Tenant Account
- Pay rent or make other payments online
- View your rent account
- Report a repair
- Request transfers and mutual exchanges
- And much more!
Over 2017, we will be constantly developing what services the Tenant Portal can perform and offer, with your housing needs at the forefront of the project. Once the Portal is ready to use, we will write to you with instructions on how to get started with your online account.
In the mean time, you can report repairs and make your payments in the following ways:
Reporting a repair:
You can report a repair in the following three ways:
- Telephone: call 020 8685 5777 and chose Option 1 for the Repairs department
- Email: email the issue through to email@example.com.
- Letter: please mark for the attention of Repairs at Alban Dobson House, Green Lane, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5NS
When reporting a repair, please have the following information available:
- Your name, address and flat/house number.
- A full description of the problem and what you feel may be required.
- What has caused the problem and whether it is causing damage.
- Details of how you can be contacted to make an appointment such as your work, mobile or home telephone number.
- A day when you can be, or are regularly, at home and any times when you are not available.
- Photographs by email or post if possible.
For more information, please read the Reporting Repairs: Our Policy help sheet.
Paying Your Rent:
The methods of payment are determined by the Trust and, other than tenancies in Scotland, include the following:
- At a Post Office counter using the Trust’s Rent Payment Card which records your payment on its Girobank Account.
- Banker’s Standing Order - paying monthly in advance.
- Online using BillPay.
- Send cheque to Alban Dobson House, Green Lane, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5NS on monthly basis. Please mark to the attention of the Income Team.
For more information, please read the Rent Information help sheet.