Haig Housing endeavours to provide an excellent service to all who seek our assistance and we hope you are pleased with your experience. However if you feel that you haven’t received the service you expected, we’d like you to tell us where you feel we went wrong so we can improve and make amends. Your opinion is important to us so please let us know about your experience.

To make a complaint to the Trust, please read our Complaints Procedure and fill out the Complaints Form. Once the form is complete, please send it to:

  • Director of Corporate Services, c/o Alban Dobson House, Green Lane, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5NS.

You can also submit the form via fax or scan by email to the Director of Corporate Services:

If you require any assistance whilst filling out the complaints form, please contact the Trust on 0208 685 5777 or send an email enquiry through our Enquiry form.